Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Office : Accountants



I was watching this last night and it had me in stitches! 

I'm not sure if it makes sense out of context. But basically the 3 office accountants are trying to figure out where & how $3000 went missing.  Give it a look-see.  

Right?!  Oscar's reaction to Kevin's line at the 1:00 is PERFECT. It is so, damned, funny and I had to figure out why. It's pretty much nothing, like literally a "non-reaction". But the pause, blink, and "OK" is so perfectly timed.  So much with so little.

1 comment:

  1. Hey buddy!

    You inspired me to do a post of my own!
    It just saw happens I similar situation happen to me maybe a day or two after reading your post about this. I just posted it on my blog:

    http://chadbaileywillanimate.tumblr.com/post/15230223790/so-i-was-watching-the-movie-star-trek-the-2009

    ReplyDelete